Events, Celebrations and Benchmarks in the life of individuals and businesses, digitally, that is. A third generation photographer, she is passionate about her father’s legacy and gift of seeing the world the way she does (Stanley Gould was a pioneer CBS TV cameraman, an artist with THAT camera and his 35mm). Look for him in Tuxedo (Hollywood Legends Montage with Rita Hayworth and Humphrey Bogart).
Sacs’ work was reviewed by Helen Harrison of the New York Times, The Palm Beach Post, with 2010 /2011 exhibits in tri state area galleries. Jackie has photographed DAVID MCCBRIDE’s concert series with Debra Hampton, portraits for his CD cover /jacket and DAVID LLYLE for his actors credentials.
Jacqueline contributed her iSacsPhoto expertise with Wayne Dyer and Michael Beckwith, ordination ceremonies, Easter egg dying/hunts at CSL Asheville, and many other events.
2004 found John Kerry and John Edwards in her lens… In 2011 she photographed and met presidential candidate RON PAUL.
Moving to Asheville in September 2012, Jacqueline was drawn into the fiber art world, met fiber spinner and farmer Julie Wilson, where she photographed Jehovah Raah Farm, in Fines Creek NC, shearing sheep and alpacas, pulling angora straight off rabbits… and photographing these events. For a girl born in Manhattan, this was ‘High Contrast’!
2008 •Jacqueline was selected from 500 applicants to attend two weeks painting and drawing at the Schools of The Art Institute of Chicago.
• Private collection of Mr. and Mrs. Albert Schuster, West Pam Beach
2009 • One Woman Exhibit at the Schacknow Museum Of Art, May
• Art Bravo Exhibition at Art Serve, Matissimo was selected for the
• Stonewall Gallery. Linda on The Bed
•The Gallery 101 ‘BLACK SATIN’ one woman show on going exhibit August 2009-August 2010,
Currently the house photographer, shooting the remarkable events.
• Sea Of Life Coloring Book
2010 • Exhibit at The Uncommon Gallery, Ft. Lauderdale June, July
• Exhibit at Gallery 6, Main Library Kosh Starving Artist Show, July
• Exhibit at Dillards, Kosh show, July 2010
• Event photographer: Twan Russell Literacy Fundation, August
• Exhibit at Blue Coast Development Corporation, Delray Beach
• Alumni Grant • Art Institute of Chicago • Fine Art Painting
2011 • Requiem Collection, Gallery 101 Group Show, Galt Mile Shoppes
• Through The Looking Glass Project • Gilda’s Club • Uncommon Gallery
© 2018 Jacqueline Sacs All Rights Reserved